College of EngineeringDepartment of Aerospace EngineeringAcademicsGraduate Program
Auburn Engineering's Graduate Programs are designed to provide students with multidisciplinary, collaborative research opportunities for scholarship and discovery. A key component of our strategic plan is to significantly increase our number of exceptional graduate students, and our commitment to world-class research. We offer unique opportunities for students to engage in programs at the frontier of engineering education and innovative research.
External Graduate Fellowships
As a current graduate student, you have the benefit of earning several available external graduate fellowships. These are offered through various organizations at the national level.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- Department of Energy Office of Science Graduate Student Research (SCGSR) Program:
- National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate Fellowship (NDSEG):
- Science, Mathematics
andResearch for Transformation (SMART):
- Miscellaneous fellowship opportunities:
Additional Graduate Student Opportunities
- Graduate tuition fellowships:
- Research week/graduate research forum:
- Graduate Fellowship Programs
- The Graduate School offers travel grants to support research presentations at conference and seminars: