Dr. Hulya Kirkici
Contact Information:Electrical and Computer Engineering
200 Broun Hall
Auburn, AL 36849
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (334) 844-1822 & Fax: (334) 844-1809
Dr. Kirkici's research includes sub-disciplines of physical-electronics, including plasma, gaseous electronics, electromagnetics, optics, lasers, microelectronics fabrication, nanotechnology, and high stress-field interactions with materials.
- Dielectrics and electrical insulation: High-voltage / high-frequency breakdown in sub-atmospheric pressures applied to space and aerospace power systems
- Repetitive Pulsed Power: Cold cathode development – carbon nanotubes (CNTs) as cold cathode emitters: fabrication and characterization.
- Plasmas & optical spectroscopic measurement techniques
- LIDARs and Laser beam propagation - design of beam re-shaping optical systems
- High power/efficiency light sources development