Extracurricular Meeting Memos
Please include your section number in the header of your memo.
The memo for the extracurricular meeting or presentation should address the
following in about one page (at least 400 words):
- What organization sponsored the meeting?
- When did the meeting occur? How long was it?
- Where did the meeting occur?
- Who spoke?
- What were speaker's (or speakers') credentials?
- What was the topic?
- Give a short summary of the presentation or meeting.
The memo should demonstrate professional excellence in grammar and English
usage as well as formatting.
- What did you learn about engineering?
- How will this information benefit you in your engineering career?
PLEASE INDICATE WHETHER THIS IS YOUR FIRST OR SECOND MEMO.
Memos should be turned in on paper to Dr. Reeves.
Return to ENGR 1110 -- Introduction to Engineering Home Page