Please follow these instructions when writing your report on your
- The comments should be numbered to correspond with the individual step
numbers in the project.
- Do not attach any requested MATLAB code as an appendix. Show it in
the body of the report where you are asked to generate the code.
- MATLAB output must be copied/pasted as text, not shown as screen captures.
- Be sure to show code that I explicitly ask for or functions that I ask
you to write. In addition, show code that demonstrates that you completed
a given step in the project if there is no other output requested like a plot or a number or a discussion.
- All plots and figures should be labeled and numbered and then referenced
somewhere in the body of the report.
- Figures must not be screen captures. They should be exported or copied as a figure or an image and imported or pasted into your document.
- Text and equations should be formatted in a word processor. Handwritten text or formulas are not acceptable.