1) Carl K. Chang, Jia Zhang, and Kai H. Chang, “Survey of Current CSCW Works in Support of Business Processes,” International Journal of Business Process Integration and Management, accepted, 2005
2) Byong G. Lee, Hari Narayanan, and Kai H. Chang, “An Integrated Approach to Distributed Version Management and Role-based Access Control in Computer Supported Collaborative Writing,” The Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 59, No. 2, pp. 119-134, Nov. 2001.
3) Kai H. Chang, Shih-Sung Liao*, Richard Chapman, and Chun-Yu Chen, "Test Scenario Generation Based on Formal Specification and Usage Profile," International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 185-201, August, 2000.
4) Kai Chang, Liam Murphy, Jonathan Fouss*, Tim Dollar*, Byong Lee*, and Yifang Chang*, “Software Development and Integration in a Computer Supported Cooperative Work Environment,” International Journal of Software : Practice and Experience, Vol. 28(6), pp. 657-679, May 1998.
5) Richard Chapman and Kai Chang, “Program Interpreters,” Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. (about 10,000 words), 1999.
6) Kai H. Chang, Shih S. Liao*, Stephen B. Seidman, and Richard Chapman, “Testing Object-Oriented Programs: From Formal Specifications to Test Scenario Generation,” Journal of Systems and Software, Vol(42), pp. 141-151, August, 1998.
7) James Cross, Kai Chang, Dean Hendrix, Richard Chapman, and Patricia McQuaid*, “Visualization and Measurement of Source Code,” CrossTalk - The Journal of Defense Software Engineering, Vol. 10., No. 12, December 1997, pp. 16-19.
8) Patricia A. McQuaid*, Kai H.
Chang, and James H. Cross, "The Profile Metric: A Complexity Metric to Improve Software
Quality,” Software Quality, Vol.1997-1998, No. 1, August, 1997, pp.
1-5. (Also appears in Proceedings
of the Fifth European Conference on Software Quality,
9) Shih S. Liao*, Kai H. Chang, and Chun Y. Chen*, “An Integrated Testing Framework for Objected-Oriented Programs,” Informatica, Vol. 21, No. 1, 1997, pp. 135-145.
10)Kai Chang, P. Raman*, W.
11)Kai Chang, J. Cross, W. Carlisle, and S. Liao*, "A Performance Evaluation of Heuristics-based Test Case Generation Methods for Software Branch Coverage," International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 6, no. 4, 1996, pp. 585-608.
12)James. Cross, K. Chang, and D. Hendrix, "GRASP/Ada 95: Visualization with Control Structure Diagrams," CrossTalk - The Journal of Defense Software Engineering, Vol. 9 No. 1, 1996, pp. 20 -24.
13)C. Chiu*, K. Chang, C. Park, and C. Liu, "An Expert System for Capital Budgeting Problems Under Uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 2 June 1995, pp. 89-98.
14)Kai Chang, H. Han*, and W. Day, “A Comparison of Failure Handling Approaches for Planning Systems - Replanning vs Recovery,” International Journal of Applied Intelligence, Vol. 3, No. 4, December 1993, pp. 275-300.
15)Kai Chang, J. Cross, W.
16)James Cross, K. Chang, W.
17)W. Deason*, D. Brown, K. Chang, and J. Cross, “A Rule-Based Software Test Data Generator”, IEEE Trans. on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 1, March, 1991, pp. 108 - 117.
18)Kai-Hsiung Chang and Mammatha Edhala*, “Error Recovery: A Condition Oriented Replanning Approach,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. 19, No. 1, February, 1989, pp. 130 - 134.
19)Kai-Hsiung Chang and James Cross II, “Software Safety for the Space Station Telerobotic Servicer (FTS),” Journal of Occupational Accidents, Vol. 10, 1988, pp. 179 - 189.
20)Kai-Hsiung Chang and William Wee, “A Planning Model with Problem Analysis and Operator Hierarchy”, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 10, No. 5, September, 1988, pp. 672 - 675.
21)Kai-Hsiung Chang and William Wee, “A Knowledge-Based Planning System for Mechanical Assembly Using Robots”, IEEE EXPERT, Vol. 3, No. 1, Spring 1988, pp. 18 - 30.
22)Kai-Hsiung Chang, Kofi Nyamekye, and J Black, “A distributed expert system for manufacturing cell control”, Recent Development in Production Research, Vol. 6, 1987, pp. 861-867. (Also appears in the Proceedings of the IXth International Conference on Production Research, Cincinnati, OH, August,1987, pp. 1517-1523)