MISE Student Projects
- Ashley Pearce & Audra Snider, A Case Study of Proposed Enhancements to the AIHA Ergonomic Assesment Toolkit, 2011. April 6.
- Tami Blackwell, Analysis of Difficult Ergonomic Tasks Using the AIHA Ergonomic Tool Kit, April 19, 2010.
- Sean Salvas, Eye-tracking scan paths while ranking hazard/warning referents, graduation, Spring 2010.
- Gabe Allen, Safety Training: Video Template Design, Spring 2010.
- Dirk Benade, Ergonomics Chair Redesign, Gulfstream Corporation, Spring 2011.
- Mack Greer Eubanks, Measuring muscle forces related to wiring harness installation, Spring 2011.
- Angela Setera, Evaluation of Job Rotation as a Control Measure for Shoulder Risk, Spring 2011.
- Brandon Daugherty, Effectiveness of an Occupational Safety and Health Policy, Summer 2011.
- Sura Toptanci, Psychosocial Factors Affecting Work Related Injuries and Illnesses, Summer 2011.
Mar 13, 2012