|Students||Prospective Students||Alumni/Friends||Faculty/Staff||Business and Government||Visitors|
Renovation of the Tom Corley Building in 1984 and subsequent periodic maintenance activities has provided excellent facilities for much of the teaching program. Many laboratories are in the Tom Corley Building Annex which has not undergone a major renovation since its original construction in the 1940's. As funding allows, safety and infrastructure upgrades are being made in the Corley Annex. The Tom Corley Building and its Annex house 12 laboratories, three
primary classrooms, 2 conference rooms, an electronics fabrication shop, and a research equipment fabrication shop. These laboratory facilities occupy over 17,500 square feet of space. A description of the facilities that contribute to the teaching program is provided.