The 2010 IEEE International Power Modulator and High Voltage Conference (2010 IPMHVC) will be held May 23 - 27, 2010 in Atlanta, GA.
The conference is full (financially and technically) sponsored by the Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS) and technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS) and the IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society (NPSS).
The abstract submission deadline of January 31, 2010 has now passed. We have received a record number of abstracts, and the technical program has been posted on the web site. If authors are still interested in submitting abstracts, they may still be received and accepted on a "case-by-case" basis. Please contact Richard Ness (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of any questions or concerns.
Abstracts were submitted in the following topic areas:
- Solid State Modulators and Switches
- Plasma Opening and Closing Switches
- High Current Systems and EM Launchers
- High Power Microwaves and Radiating Structures
- Accelerators, Radar, and Laser Applications
- Compact Pulsed Power Systems
- Biological, Medical, and Environmental Applications
- Analytical Methods, Modeling, and Simulation
- Energy Storage Devices
- Breakdown and Insulating Materials
- High Voltage Design and Analysis
- High Voltage Testing and Diagnostics
- Reliability and Transient Suppression
Please visit the web site regularly as information will be added on a continuing basis as it becomes available.
On behalf of the conference committee we invite you to attend 2010 IPMHVC. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta, GA.
Frank Hegeler, General Conference Chair
Richard Ness, Technical Program Chair