Explore Auburn Engineering
As you begin your college search, we encourage you to explore our engineering programs. The Samuel Ginn College of Engineering offers a variety of ways for you to learn more about our programs, our faculty, and our students. There is no substitute for a visit to our beautiful engineering campus, and we hope you take advantage of these opportunities.
To arrange an engineering visit, please visit www.eng.auburn.edu/tour-reg. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Engineering Student Services at (334) 844-4310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Engineering Tour
- Engineering tours are led by our engineering students. They are offered on the hour Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM, CST. Our students can tell you about life on and off campus while showing you around our beautiful engineering campus.
- Engineering Information Sessions
- Small, informal group information sessions are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM and at 2:00 PM to 2:30 PM, CST. Tuesday and Thursday are at 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM, CST. These sessions are led by our Office of Engineering Student Services staff. Our staff provides you with an in-depth overview of our College. A variety of topics are discussed including majors, minors, research, co-op, internships, and scholarships. Our staff welcomes the opportunity to speak to you and answer any questions you have about our academic programs.
- E-Day is an excellent opportunity for middle and high school students to explore our wide range of engineering disciplines. Students can view exhibits, talk with faculty and departmental representatives, tour our facilities, and meet engineering students who know first-hand what it is like to study engineering. It is scheduled for the last Friday in February 28, 2014.
- TIGERS Camps
- Hands-on, week-long residential summer camps are designed to expose rising 9- 12 graders to the world of engineering.
- Auburn Engineering Comes to You
- You could have the opportunity to speak to our College of Engineering Recruiter, Jessica Dewberry, in your hometown. Check out her travel calendar to see when she will be visiting your area.
To schedule a general campus tour, please contact the Admissions Office.
Apr 23, 2013