Skip to main content

College of Engineering / Current Students / Academic Policies / GAP Policy

GAP Policy

The University allows students to use the Grade Adjustment Policy (GAP) to forgive up to three courses with a D or F grade.  Engineering students are encouraged to discuss the GAP option with their academic advisor in Engineering student services.  Please visit the link below for more information.

GAP policy
Last Updated: 11/17/17 1:34 PM